Tuesday, April 14, 2015

School Stuff

Sorry guys. I have been pretty bad about posting lately. I start to think of this as a kind of journal and forget that there are people on the other end, waiting for me to write something. Cory reminded me that people actually check this and that I haven't been writing much lately.

Things have been busy at school. I only have three and a half more weeks until I leave and there is so much to get done both for my classes here and my university requirements back home. While I am getting really excited to head for Nepal with Cory, I know I'm going to miss these kids like crazy. They are all amazing people who have great things ahead of them and I will be sad to be leaving them. Here are some photos from around the school.

The students made closed ecosystems in PHL (11th grade) biology. Fond and Dominic are working on the terrestrial one here:


 Teddy likes to watch the fish:



The chapel is pretty at night:


The Ganga campus kids (elementary school) had a talent show. Adorable:




A photo of some of my 9th grade boys taken by Letay, one of the 9th grade girls, when she took my phone:


A school assembly in the Arts Block. Celebrating the Taiwanese, Tamil, Malayalam, and Nepali new years:


Rain coming down outside of my classroom. A fairly common occurrence:


No comments:

Post a Comment