Friday, February 27, 2015

Working Away!

Hey all! Sorry it has been a couple of weeks but work has been very busy and I haven't gotten off the hill at all. Lots of teaching, lots of subbing, and lots of planning have resulted in a packed schedule with not much time to report back to home.

Not much to share but things are going great and the weather is starting to get nice and summery. Hope all is well back in the States. Here are some random photos from the last couple of weeks.

A sunset view of the science block:

At the school assembly we celebrated Korean and Bhutanese New Years: 

Watching the Cricket World Cup at my friend Beth's house. I still have NO idea how it works.

This is what scaffolding looks like in India:

Girls Kodai Open Basketball Tournament. They are playing a team from Dindigul.

 Kate and I got pedicures at the fancy hotel in town. Cost about $8 US.

 The kids had a rock concert. Their opportunity to be a star for a night:

Some views from the market:


Got a Valentines Day box from Mom and Dad. Now my snack shelf is well stocked with American delicacies (ie. Bugles and M&Ms):


Early morning view of the lake while chaperoning the Field Day cross country race:

We celebrated all of the Jan and Feb staff birthdays with a party in the staff lounge. The school made it look very festive!

Some of my kids' awesome projects! They had to make board games to teach photosynthesis:


My favorite way to eat breakfast on the weekends. With a book on the deck of my house:

Hopefully I will have some more exciting photos to share in the coming weeks. There may be some travel on the horizon. I will let you all know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment