Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Republic Day

Sorry it has been a bit since I posted. What a week! Busy busy. Lots of work stuff and some fun stuff but all in all I am keeping super occupied. We have the day off today for Republic Day (though we had an extensive cultural program this morning that I participated in. I will try to get the video to load on youtube) so I am taking the opportunity to chill and not work too hard. Without meaning to I find myself putting in long days during the week but on the weekend I have time to have fun if not necessarily relax. Here are some pictures from the past week.

Photos from market:


 My new sarees:

Photos from this week's hike to Elephant Valley (no elephants there unfortunately): 



the chai wallah at the tea house we stopped at




You can see all the way to the plains in this photo

Processing coffee (I bought some. Its tasty!)

Kodai Lake

Vegetarian dinner with the staff on Sunday night at Tavas.

Sandhya and I fooling around on Republic Day after our big dance.

Rocking a borrowed saree.

1 comment:

  1. All those dance lessons at work. The video was great. Loved the pictures makes it a bit easier to picture you there

    ReplyDelete