Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Here At Last

 At last I have made it to the school and the work has begun already. I got here the evening of the 4th and found my apartment all ready for me and stocked with a welcome bag of food from HR. The drive up was beautiful but a little nausea inducing. I just have to thank Katie for giving me the motion sickness patch, otherwise it would have been less than pleasant. These pictures are from the drive up the hill.

 I got to my house and found that it has a great deck that I can sit on with a good view.
Here is what it looks like from the outside. I am right on the end of one of the girls dorms and am told that though my place is quiet now, once school starts on the 8th it will get noisy with all the rambunctious girls.

Now some pictures of the inside.


Sorry to not write more but I am still fighting the jet lag and we had an 8 hour long staff training today. Now I will hopefully zone out while reading about the IB program until it is time for dinner. 

Take care all!

1 comment:

  1. Your place looks amazing! So glad you made it safe and sound. Post pictures of food when you get a chance. Yes, I am going to make you be THAT person ;)

    ReplyDelete